As a first possible event for SS4SG, we have been invited to submit papers related to our topic to ESSA 2014 at Barcelona, Spain, this year’s conference of the European Social Simulation Association. If enough (at least 3) papers get accepted, a special track on Social Simulation for Serious Games will be organised.
The official Call for Papers for ESSA can be found here: http://www.bsc.es/essa/essa-call-papers-april-11th. Please notify us if you intend to submit a paper to ESSA related to the topic of SS4SG.
Types of contributions accepted:
- Full papers – in the length of 10 to 12 pages, should be comprehensive and consists of detailed presentation of theory, methodology and simulation results.
- Extended abstracts – in the length of 3 to 4 pages, which presents the current topic in progress with enough detail to ensure proper evaluation and discussion, or
- Posters – maximum allowed size A1 (smaller sizes are acceptable), should present the current work in progress. An abstract (1-2 pages) should be submitted before contributions deadline.
- (Extended) deadline: April 11th, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: May 15th, 2014
- Early registration closes: May 23th, 2014
- Final paper due: June 15th, 2014
- Conference: September 1st-5th, 2014